1st post

 I'm going to attempt some genealogical blogging here. I have been researching my (and my wife's) genealogical background for some time now (entirely online, mind you), and while I am still a rank amateur at this, I do enjoy the process. I'd like to use this blog as a place to collect stories about our ancestry. 

Much of my own family tree goes back to 17th century Virginia, although there is a branch in early Massachusetts as well. My wife's, on the other hand, is heavily weighted toward 17th century Massachusetts, with a lot of Puritan divines showing up in her tree. 

In the future look for posts here about the Spencers (Virginia) and the Mayos (Massachusetts) along with many others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thomas Pittman: Licking Creek to Gnaw Bone

New series

Moms